LouF
Member
I'm looking to use a catback exhaust system for my 2005 GTP from UPSW/Giant Exhaust/Time Auto Parts/Northeastern Exhaust. Any experiences?
It is advertised as 409 SS, mandrel bent. System cost is ~$500.
There are many very positive comments for the systems, in general, but not any specifically for a Grand Prix dual exhaust for a GTP.
There are also considerable remarks about missing parts, bent parts, Walker pipes (I'm assuming these are aluminized steel) and mismatched pipe sizes (although these complaints may have to do with partial exhaust replacement).
My factory exhaust has just started to leak, now in 2026 - great quality.
It is advertised as 409 SS, mandrel bent. System cost is ~$500.
There are many very positive comments for the systems, in general, but not any specifically for a Grand Prix dual exhaust for a GTP.
There are also considerable remarks about missing parts, bent parts, Walker pipes (I'm assuming these are aluminized steel) and mismatched pipe sizes (although these complaints may have to do with partial exhaust replacement).
My factory exhaust has just started to leak, now in 2026 - great quality.
Last edited: